So we didn't have an animation to do this week which was useful considering Mass Effect 2 came out on friday, however we did have to make 3 identical plastercine heads with a different expression for each one. This helped me think about exaggeration in 3 dimensions, i also didn't realise how freakin' hard these things would be to replicate.
Anyways these are my horrific creations,
I had loads of fun makin' these, we pretty much got started right away so there wasn't time to design a face but I think that was part of the challenge for me. After the first one I had to go home and try to work out how else to manipulate this face to fit other expressions. Looking forward to getting stuck in to the major project a lot more now I think.