Wednesday 7 October 2009

Exaggeration Mini Project

This weeks trial was to create a face that would change expression a few times then go back to neutral, I'd go so far as to say Im a fan of faces so i was pretty happy with this.
Spent a while drawing people in the class then went home and tried to work out a face that would be fun to play with, apparently it had to look like someone but i seem to have ignored that so I'll just say it was meant to be me after Chemo.
Heres my first go at a smile.


Was pretty happy with this but tutor man said it needs to be bigger (more exaggerated i assume) and i just so happen to agree. Have tried to make the rest of the expressions better and will come back to this one tomorrow.
This is what my first go at the full cycle looks like

Once again i quite like this but it speeds up in parts and i think i can push it a bit further, I'll try adding a few frames tomorrow and see how that tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment