Saturday 30 April 2011

Some Tasty Scriptin'

One of the things Will said he was struggling with was thinking of a short gag to fit in his film at the end of the credits. We like totally so kept in contact over facebook so we could bounce ideas around and he could update me with what else he needed.


Obviously I had floods of hilarious ideas pretty much immediately, it was almost annoying.
Of course that was a lie, i was racking my brains for ages, Will said he needed something simple that wouldn't destroy his sizable mind so i went for something that could re-use all the assets he already had and not require another character. I wrote a brief script for hi
m with a gag about a dart board, frankly its genius.

I was pretty pleased with this, im sure you can't read it but take my word for it, it's awesome. However this message was to follow.



Will rightly pointed out that if we made something that long it would take another few months to animate, he liked it though so we basically just cut it down to him defending himself on phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment