Monday 24 May 2010

Oh Thank God... They Actually Look Okay


So Here are the updated versions Of the stuff below, also A first look at the layout, backdrop and just to keep it real, my UFO.


What a couple! I noticed that for some reason the darker i made things the more unprofessional it looked. Thats why i tried to avoid using grey's and blacks and either use shades of white or bright/light colours



It was hard coming up with a colour scheme for the Rover because they are usually chrome or silver and i hadn't quite grasped things that reflective yet and like i was saying grey just looked shite.


And so's to completely contradict myself heres a big grey object. I did think about this but i realy wanted to go for the classic saucer 'mars attacks' type look and as they were mainly in black and white films this just looks right to me.

This is the very first shot at the layout also the background has since received a face lift. Pretty much a no frills version of the final thing. I know this to be exactly what the moons surface looks like, according to Wallace and Gromit.

No comments:

Post a Comment