Wednesday 19 October 2011

Where The Wild Things Are...

So no one can ever say that I don't put enough effort into my projects, this particular piece of research should be worth a first on its own. The other day I once again ventured into pigeon park in search of Emos, this time with full battery on Chrissi's camera and a killer thirst for knowledge. Here's a few choice selections from my grand day out...










One thing I quickly noticed was how freaking happy they all were, Im guessing this is because they seemed to be surrounded by around 300 hundred of their own kind. I don't know whether i should stick to the stereotype of being suicidal but I guess my characters always gunna be on his own which would probably bring out the real Emo in him. The next thing I learned from them was that one stereotype was bang on the money... They are fuc**ng obsessed with their hair. Seriously, I was being lead by two particularly friendly ones and whenever we went up to someone they hadn't met before we were discussing hair within seconds. There were enough of them to form an army if only they were capable of talking about something else. 
I did get one idea from them though, they said it would be cool if they had like a 'powered up' mode with, wait for it, bigger hair. Which I think might be cool, if the characters each have a different form that reflects their personalities.   

Next up.................. CHAVS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment