Wednesday 9 November 2011

Need to stop posting these poses...

So i wanted to try my hand at rendering with photoshop but still wasn't happy with my last emo design as it was pointed out several times to me that she just looked like a bondage slut. Damn these influential testicles of mine! Did another few poses myself, this time with a bit more character than just some fighting stances. Take a peek.


Jesus, why so serious Blakeston? I wanted to get a fair bit of body tilting going on and having looked at a few Emo blogs they all seem to love miming blowing their brains out. I decided not to post the nude ones. So once again I tried to transform myself into a teenage girl taking on board some of the suggestions I had.


I'm pretty happy with the actual technique I used to colour this but I always like to open my work up for a battering from the public so I posted it on the BCU Animation Facebook page to get myself a little constructive criticism. Best idea of the project so far I must say.



  






















As you can see this was helpful as mother lover. As a result I've picked up changes that need to be made like the feet, glasses, make-up and hair colour. Some that deep down I already knew and some that I didn't, but now it's on the internet I can't possibly ignore it. It may annoy the crap outta people but this is definitely the best way to get helpful feedback quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment