Saturday 31 March 2012

More refinement for Fatty

The shape of this guy makes it pretty easy to get some comedy out of his movement and during the feedback people said that he maybe just needs a few tweaks. I think i will use him as my pioneer character, once  have a suitable rendering style and look for him I can go crazy with the characters and just apply the same techniques. Here was me playing around with him a little.


Probably need to ask a few more people about the penis, I really do think it just adds that little bit of funny, plus tribe dudes are always walkin around with their credentials hangin' out. I really think so far the original mask is the best, like i said just the addition of a happy pose instantly makes him more likable. He does need a little bit more but hopefully he will evolve as the rendering process starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment